*God Bless the Sunday School Teachers!*
So, I help teach the Sunday School class for the toddler age group. And, the next class is, well, next door. And, recently, Aubrielle, my oldest, turned five, and has.................joined that class. She's pretty jazzed about it, you know, she's not in the baby class any more - me, well I'm not always so sure about it. Like a while back when Bro. Davis stepped over to ask me how I was doing, and to say that he hoped I was feeling better. I was completely confused - I've not been sick in quite some time. The puzzled look on my face must have clued him in that something was not what he'd believed it to be, because he explained to me that Aubrie had requested that her class pray for me because I had been sick and in the hospital, but I was better and was home now. My only explanation for this was that I had indeed been sick, and in the hospital, (for a kidney infection while I was pregnant), and yes, I am better, and have been home now ----- for at least six months.
God bless Bro. and Sis. Davis! They are great Sunday School teachers - Aubrie loves her class! And she is learning.
But, who knows what she will come up with next.....................
No comments:
Post a Comment