A miracle has happened at my house today! All three of my children are sleeping at the same time - and it's mid-day! What do I do with my self? There are lots of things to do, wash dishes, fold laundry, clean the kitchen - and that all wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have this killer headache. Well, I guess you just can't have it all. I think that I will go find some more Tylenol........ I just had to post this - to keep track of this miraculous occasion.
4 comments:
Hallelujah, Halleuljah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Just had to sing the Hallelujah chorus for you! LOL
Congratulations on a few moments of sanity and quiet! Jesus, heal this headache so that Theresa can enjoy this miraculous occasion!!!
Enjoy it while you can. It may not happen again for a little while.
LOL, you are making me second guess having children. j/k
what a beautiful family i've had a big smile on my face reading about the kids. Baby Baltie is so super cute. thanks for sharing the photos with me. love nina patsy
what a beautiful family i had such a great big smile reading about the kids and seeing how pretty the girls are and lil baltie is so super gorgeous since he was born. i was so happy to see your families photos.
thank you Nina Patsy
Post a Comment