* I have a famous Dad*
Those of you who listen to Adventures in Odyssey will get this one.
We listen to Odyssey all of the time. And a few days ago an Adventures in Odyssey episode was playing as usual and it was just about over. Well, I am not paying much attention to it, and Aubrie looks over at me and says "Chris knows my Dad's name." I said "Huh, Chris doesn't know your Dad's name. What Chris are you talking about?" Aubrie says "Chris from Odyssey, she knows my Dad's name." So I told Aubrie "No, honey she doesn't know your Dad's name, she doesn't even know who he is." And Aubrie tells me "Oh yes she does, she just said my Dad's name. She said Chuck Baltie!" I started to laugh and said "No Aubrie, she said Chuck Bolte!" Aubrie just looks at me and says "Yeah, Chuck Baltie."
Chuck Bolte is the Executive producer of Adventures in Odyssey, they say his name and the name of the actors in the episode at the end of each episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment