*All things ticklish*
We have changed the kid's rooms around. We also painted them (I will have to post pictures sometime - when I can find my camera). The most exciting change happens to be that we stacked the girls beds back into bunk beds. Before, they were separated, and now, they soar to new heights, in so many ways. I had no idea that bunk beds were so special. I did not know this, but from what I understand, bunk beds, in themselves, have the power to heal broken bones. For example, Aubrie's toe got stepped on, and she felt that the bone was broken - but - not to fear! She will simply go home and sleep in her top bunk bed and it's restorative powers will heal her broken bones! What a wonder! I also hear that bunk beds will cure children who have inexplicable sleep walking habits and end up, night after night, somehow, in their parents' bed. Thankfully my children do not have this habit (at least not too often). And hey, who wouldn't sleep in their own bed, if they have a bunk bed. I would strongly advise all of you parents who's poor children do not have bunk beds to go straight out and purchase one of these wonders! One note of warning: Bunk beds are very hard to change sheets on! They are even hard to straighten out in the morning when you get up. Aubrielle has had just a little problem with making her bed. She came into the kitchen where I was cleaning up and with a frustrated huff announced "I can't tickle the covers in!"
No comments:
Post a Comment