Friday, May 8, 2009

Someone's been busy...

To Do List:

1. Quality check all of the wipes.

All of them....
Check.
2. Locate toilet bowl brush. Make sure your sisters know that you've found it.
Check.
3. Make sure the dining room floor gets cleaned.
Check.

4.Preform checks on all parts on the vacuumm cleaner.

Check.
5. Demonstrate your ability to unscrew the caps off of things. Particularly water bottles. Guage everyone's recation to the lake in the middle of the rug, and, since they seemed to like it so much, do it again, targeting another room.
Check.
Yes, all in all, I'd say that my son had a quite productive day yesterday. Not top notch, as I have noted other days where he has been far more productive, and on those days I had no time to snap a picture.

1 comment:

Sarrah D. said...

Wow. That is so funny.