Normally I am telling you about the crazy and bad things that my children do. Ovbiously, my children provide me with the material for all of these wild stories on a very regular basis. In light of that fact, and also because I just don't want to forget, I am including this story. . .
We were eating breakfast. We do that every morning. At least the kids do. But, on this morning I was actually sitting down eating. Aria and Lil' Baltie had already finished their meal, and were roaming about the house, probably looking for something to shred. As usual Aubrie was chatting on and on. I tuned in when she started to tell me that she puts Aria to sleep at night. These girls do take care of each other. Like if one gets in trouble, and is crying about it, but Dad and Mom have no sympathy, then they will take over and fuss over each other. Aubrie is the main 'Little Mother' in the house. It can be very cute, but it's not always good.
Anyways, Aubrie is telling me that she puts Aria to sleep at night. And I say "What do you do?" And she tells me "I put the blankets on her, and I sing to her." So I say "What do you sing?" Aubrie begins to sing me the song, and it goes something like this; "I see an Aria, I love an Aria. I never had an Aria like this before. I live with her, I want to live with her forever. She gets in my stuff. She looks cute when she drinks her milk." The song can be very lengthy and changes to suit the day, but the first few lines are always the same. According to Aubrie, it works every time.
2 comments:
what a cute story.
Adorable!!! Great song, too!
Post a Comment