Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Top Five Reasons:

According to my girls, I should definitely NOT go overnight to the Mother's Retreat. Reasons cited are:

1. Bees will come in my nose and sting me.
2. Their Dad will not be able to go to work. (Never mind that it is Friday night to Saturday, and he doesn't work anyways.)
3. Baby brother will want his Mom and he will cry.
4. A monster might eat me. (Maybe after the bees sting me?)
And the most compelling reason to stay -
5. DAD CAN NOT MAKE DINNER!!!!!

I think I am going to have to go anyways. . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl, go! I know how it is! Both, my kids, AND hubby are lamenting me going! Bev

Jana McVay said...

Go!!! You will love it, they will survive, and I don't think any bees will be stinging your nose! LOL

Marissa and I are coming to pamper you tonight...you and the other mommies!!! How about a facial, hand and foot soak, a massage? Going to be fun!!!

Lozano Family said...

I am SO GOING! I wouldn't miss it! I look forward to seeing you ladies later tonight and having a great time!

Sarrah D. said...

LOL. that is so funny. Your girls are a riot.