*Adolescence. ?*
Last night as we were driving home from the Harvest Festival something happened.
Let me start by saying that the Harvest Festival was great. The kids had a good time, got a lot of candy, and actually behaved themselves very well. I will post pictures soon. However, it was a long night, and as we were driving home we were all tired.
Lil’ Baltie was strapped in the back singing along with the radio. Aria was chattering, and Aubrielle was chattering, of course. They were going on and on about the costumes, the horses, the pig who had pokey hair, the bunny that kisses your hand, the scary guy costumes with the red face. And then, completely out of the blue Aubrie says “Dad, I know what a period is!” If only you could have been there in the passenger seat in the car right where I was sitting at that moment… Valdemar looked as though a whole bucket of ice water had been dumped on him. His face was filled with panic. I knew exactly what he was thinking. He looks at me, what does he say? What should he do? Is there an escape route? Then Aubrie says “It’s a little dot!”
1 comment:
lol that is to funny.
Post a Comment