Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guess What!

Yesterday I got myself all ready to go. I cleaned out my purse. I re-stocked my purse, and included a note pad, folder, and pens. I ironed my clothes. My phone was charged. My directions were all printed up and ready to go. I was prepared. I drove through Riverside traffic, arrived a half hour early, sat in the car for fifteen minutes, tried to still my fluttering stomach, and went in.

All to find out that some one, not myself, some one else wrote the wrong date on my paperwork!!! Incredible. Unlike me, they are unable to shrug their shoulders, blink a few times and say "Well, I am blonde." I figure if I have to deal with eighty thousand dumb blonde jokes I should get what I can out of the situation. Yep people, a non-blonde did it this time!

My brother said "Well at least it didn't start last week!" 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sis thresa! Lol see we have an excuse cus were blonde, what excuse do they have:) I say there just dumb! Lol!!