Monday, June 7, 2010

1 Capilary, 3 dorsal hand, 5 A/C

The title of this post lists the puncture wounds I am sporting. One in the finger. Three on the back of the hand. Five in the anticubital area (where the arm bends, right above the elbow). And we are not quite done yet. My arms are getting a little tired. Two more days. Tomorrow is lecture and lab time. Wednesday is Advanced Final, and of course, lab time. And I am going to look like a sprinkler before this is over!
On Friday, providing that I pass my Advanced Final, I will be taking the National Exam. If I pass that - I will be a licensed Phlebotomy Technician, and able to weild my dangerous venipuncture skills in forty-eight states! Watch out!
God has been so good to this girl who doesn't like needles and has a little passing out problem!

2 comments:

HG said...

Yeah Thresa!!!!

You Go Girl, I'm so very proud of you. Good for you.

God has great things in store for you.

Love you, miss you,
HG

idida martinez said...

You just do your part and God will provide for the rest, and you are definitely going to pass by the Grace of God. =]