That boats have little wheels so that they can drive in water? These wheels are located on the bottom of the boat and come out when the boat is in the water. They retract when the boat comes out of the water and that's why we can't see them.
I didn't know that either, Aubrie just told me.
3 comments:
Aubrie!!! Thank you for clearing up that mystery!!! I have been wondering...well, I have in the past when I was like, 6 years old...how those boats move like that!
LOL
CUTE story and picture!
Haha leave it to Aubrie! She's so funny with the things she comes up with. You should have heard the stuff she was telling Joe on the way to drop her off on Wednesday. Did you know she play the violin? lol
Heather,
I can only imagine. And even in the depths of my vivid imagination I'm not sure that even I could imagine all that my wonderful daughter might come up with. We are afraid, very afraid......... You all may find the following terms helpful in your recount of time spent with Aubrie:
Aubrie Facts - odd, unexplainable, and sometimes funny statements, stated as fact by Aubrielle.
'B'peat - when Aubrie's re-telling of a story or incident seems just a tad off........
We so appreciate that you all pick her up for church on Wednesday nights!
Post a Comment