Friday, November 14, 2008

Life With Kids - Part Ten

*The Starbucks Obsession*
Aubrielle has this little blow up globe thingy that we use for school. She's not started geography yet or anything, but it's pretty cool to look at, and we're showing her that people live on different pieces of land all around the world. This is a cool concept. Well, I am showing her the different continents and I show her where we live - and I show her the little dot on California marked Los Angeles - and Aubrie looks at me and says "OK, so where's the Starbucks?"
I would like to add that we do not go to Starbucks all that often. It is way too expensive.... But............mmmmmmm, it's sure good...................
As a side note, I am working impaired, baby Baltie has stolen two pieces of paper out of my printer, and my mouse pad. I see him with his ill gotten gains off to the side here. I think he's taking stock of the goods contained in this computer desk, and plotting his next move appropriately, while snacking on one of the pieces of paper....

1 comment:

preston said...

My goodness, your kids are awesome! Starbucks, iPods, stealing mouse pads...sounds like your kids are computer-wizard child prodigies.

I love reading your stories: they keep me in stitches. You really are a fabulous writer. Thanks for the great laughs!

...and I respect you guys a lot for be able to keep your sanity!