Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life With Kids - Part Eight

*The Tech Generation*

For baby Baltie's baby shower, one of the ladies gave him this adorable bear that prays. Aria is particularly fond of such toys, and this little bear is no exception. She takes him all of the time. Well, she's playing with him one day, and in typical fashion, she is investigating this bear, seeing how he works. I notice that she's got his bottom opened up and has found the little box for the sound and the batteries and she looks at me and says "Look Mommy, he has an IPod!"


That's OK, Aubrie is trying to convince her Dad and me that she needs an IPod and a cell phone for Christmas, or maybe her birthday. She will be six years old you know......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa - I LOVE your blog!! I LOVE your stories. I know your beautiful children provide the content, but you are an excellent author.

Thanks so much for all the chuckles & grins.

You are a FANTASTIC mom to 3 GORGEOUS children. We are so blessed to be your friends, I'm forever grateful that you're a part of the ILC family!

I love, appreciate, and admire you and your family.

Lots of Hugs,
Holly Garrett - HG

Lozano Family said...

Sis Garrett,
You are too kind. I am so very glad to be a part of such an awesome church, and to have such wonderful friends. My family and I are so blessed. You are such a beautiful lady and I love you very much.
Thresa