*HUH*
As I am sure you've noticed the weather is following a cooler trend. It's not staying right on track or anything, just bouncing around enough so that we never know exactly what to wear or what to dress our little darlings in. Well, being that we don't have central air conditioning and heating in our house, we use the little room heaters to help keep warm. The other morning it was pretty cool in the house and so I am going into the girl's room and as I start to turn the heater on Aria tells me "NO, don't turn on the air!" (That's what my kids call any kind of fan, whether or not the air coming out is hot or cold - it's 'air.') So I look at her and ask why. In dramatic fashion Aria responds by pulling on her lower eye lids and telling me, "Don't turn the air on cause it will burn my eyes!"
Huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment