Thursday, May 28, 2009
Back on the net!
We changed our internet provider and have been off of the internet for almost two weeks, and because I am technically challenged, and don't know a lot of stuff, I would have no idea how to check comments (if any) posted during that time, cause, of course we changed our e-mail address too. Whew. Yeah. I just keep going on and on - and I make no sense! But, what I am trying to say is; if you happened to comment over the last like two weeks, and I never posted it, it's not cause I am trying to be rude - I just didn't see it. Glad to be back. I have lots of stuff to post, and no time, so I am going to just add a little here and there..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment