"I just talk a lot because you gave me a long name with a lot of letters in it!"
-Aubrielle, on her motor mouth condition.
3 comments:
HG
said...
Thresa, I love reading your blog - you are an incredible author. Please don't ever stop writing. You're also a wonderful mother, but nobody would know that unless you posted such interesting & funny blog posts. I love & appreciate you. Keep on writing.
Sis. Garrett, as always, you're too sweet! Sometimes I think, oh my goodness - people are going to think my kids are little terrors because of all the crazy stuff I post on here! They are a bunch of little NUTS! I never want to forget all of the silly things they do, and I love to write, hence my crazy blog. It's my little vacation! Thanks for being my friend! You have no idea how much your kindness means to me! Thresa
I would like to echo HG's remarks, you are an outstanding writer and I love checking your blog ever so often. I think this material should be included in some kind of parenting boot camp. Maybe not, the population growth might shrink! Ha! I don't think your kids are nuts, I think it's awesome!!! LOL. But then again, I don't have to clean them up. I hope your kids will be able to read all these posts someday...great memories!
3 comments:
Thresa,
I love reading your blog - you are an incredible author. Please don't ever stop writing. You're also a wonderful mother, but nobody would know that unless you posted such interesting & funny blog posts. I love & appreciate you. Keep on writing.
Sis. Garrett, as always, you're too sweet! Sometimes I think, oh my goodness - people are going to think my kids are little terrors because of all the crazy stuff I post on here! They are a bunch of little NUTS! I never want to forget all of the silly things they do, and I love to write, hence my crazy blog. It's my little vacation! Thanks for being my friend! You have no idea how much your kindness means to me!
Thresa
I would like to echo HG's remarks, you are an outstanding writer and I love checking your blog ever so often. I think this material should be included in some kind of parenting boot camp. Maybe not, the population growth might shrink! Ha! I don't think your kids are nuts, I think it's awesome!!! LOL. But then again, I don't have to clean them up. I hope your kids will be able to read all these posts someday...great memories!
Post a Comment