A few weeks ago, we had a clog. In the commode. Nasty. If it will bring you relief, I will let you know that there is a whole lot of this story that I will leave out. Some things are better forgotten. However, I am going to post a picture....
Since no amount of plunging was taking care of the clog, Dad decided that he would bring in the 'snake' which totally freaked Aria out. She thought it was a real snake, and if you know Aria, you know that she's one tough cookie, she can take shots, medicine, handle a scrape, but she can not handle reptiles. Not even plastic ones. (Ask Carson) Apparently plumbing reptiles are also out of the question.
This reminds me of the time when Aubrie was about 4 years old. My Mom got a new Suburban, and seeing that she had been through a few other vehicles that never quite matched up to her first Suburban (which was the victom of a hit and run, the cowards hit a parked vehicle, left it munched up, and ran off. I hope the tires fall off of every car they have ever had since....OK, I guess I am not being very christian....) Anyways, my Mom was excited about her new car, and was coming to pick Aubrie up to go and visit. I told Aubrie that Grammy was coming to pick her up and take her for a ride "in her brand-spankin'-new car!" No one could understand why Aubrie didn't want to go with her Grandma, until she said "No, I don't want a spanking!"

No comments:
Post a Comment