Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Atta Boy!

We have an older Honda Accord. We decided to buy this car after I lost my job a few years ago. Not sure what would happen, we decided that it would be a good idea to buy a car outright, just incase things took a turn for the worst, we would have a car no matter what. After all, you can't get to a job interview without a ride to get there, and it certainly makes it harder to get to work if you don't have transportation.
All in all, it's been a pretty good little car. No payment, minimal insurance cost, pretty good gas mileage. We have had to put some $$$ in to repair, but it still beats a car payment. It also drives like a go cart. I'm not sure if that's a plus or not...
So, the kids and I get in this little go cart Honda car, and I start the thing up as the kids are strapping in. We hear a loud buzzing sound coming from the dash. It's like there is a whole bee hive with super bees in there. I'm puzzled. The car seems to be running fine. Then I hear a small, and somehow very deep little voice come from the back seat - "Sounds like it needs gas Mom!"
He's all boy. At three he already knows all things automotive.


-By the way, it's the A/C fan. Although bees would have been more interesting.

1 comment:

Sarrah D. said...

love that you are blogging again.