Two flowers and a spider. (Hopefully, you could tell what they are on your own, but just in case you couldn't...........)
Now, you know we couldn't make it out of the house without at least one mishap -
Here we are, running just right on time, and I mean just barely making it, but still making it. We are putting the dog up, closing the house, and piling the kids in the car when I notice Aria's little tushie as she is climbing into the back seat of the van (insert scary music) and there is a good six inch rip in the back of her dress! Noooooooo! I tell Valdemar, Aubrie looks, Lil'Baltie could care less, he is going to get candy people - let's get going already! Since Aria is the object of such scrutiny, she begins to cry. I pull her out of the car and run her into the house pulling the dress off of her as I go. This is when I begin to thank God for an impulse purchase --- Stitch Witch --- I pull the iron out and press the dress back together in less than five minutes.
Seriously, the character of Superman would have been more accurately portrayed if it had been a Mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment